Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shopping tips February

Last weeks have been snowing here a lot and I have had good time to be inside and made craftings and shopping.

Here are our shoppingtips for February


Maissi

New punches from Fiskars


  Fiskars Everywhere Punch™ Window System – Sun

Everywhere Window Punch Kehys and Aurinko




Spectrum Noir pens, inexpencive and good quality alcoholmarkers. In finland you can buy them from Heinikka and Paperella.


Lene



I have a found my shopping tips
at Franticstamper
I can't get enough of corner dies and
I discovered that Cherry Lynn made some new dies

Take a look:








Minna

This is my favourite lace  from Wild Orchid Crafts.



And ofcourse flowers from the same place.






Eva


Just in case you have missed the new cool stamp sets by Tim Holtz, they are my tips for this month :)!
I must admit I haven´t bought them all yet ( and there are a few more as well) but I´m struggling to choose which ones of them who are going to be allowed to move over to my place:













I hope you got new ideas for shopping from us!

4 comments:

john said...

Your "Shopping tips February" is very nice, I just gone through it it is really helpful. I love your flowers collection hope you have more than that. Please let me know about your specific Store Hours.

Louise said...

I like the tips so helpful. Will certainly visit your site more often now. Looking forward to your post!

Ayalaland shopping malls Philippines

joyalex said...

Thanks for sharing this, hope so comment is informative if you are using the quickbooks for accounting thus in case of opening of company file sometime due to server error the file doesn't open this issue can be resolved by the quickbooks connection diagnostic tool

William Jones said...

Appreciate you sharing this informative blog. In search of assistance with law assignment help? Your search stops here. Our experienced Ph.D. law assignment writers are dedicated to providing you with high-quality, original content. Feel free to contact us anytime; our 24x7 support team is here to assist you.