Sunday, May 27, 2012

Shopping tips May


Summer is really coming soon and it's time make some shoppings for summer festive cards.

Here are some tips from us:


Lene:


I'm really need dies when I make cards and I'm sooooo
happy when I see some new dies around in the stores.

From Memory Box:



From Magnolia:





Maissi


I just bought a ephoto light tent from Craftica and been very satisfied with it. There is also a preorder possibility. It has been so much easier to take prettier pictures from my craftings.


1332406195_img-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e



I found these beautiful new papers and stamps from Wild Rose Studio.


Strawberry Picnic

Tilly with Flowers
Kitty Picnic

1 comment:

shopping in the philippines said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I found this article very helpful.:)

lou