Thursday, February 12, 2015

Art Journal - circles/ sirkler

Denne måneden har vi sirkler som hovedtema og tilleggstema er ansikter.
 Her kan man velge å enten bruke bare sirkler eller kombinere begge temaene.
***
This month we have circles as the main theme and faces as a add on theme.
You can choose to use just circles or combine both..
***
Jeg har valgt å kombinere begge temaene. Ansiktet har jeg tegnet selv, men jeg har brukt ballong dies å lage ansiktsformen, " kroppen" og ballongene. Teksten i ballongene er stempler jeg har brukt og resten av teksten er rubons. 
***
I choosed to use both. I draw the face myeself, but used balloon dies to make the faceshape, the "body" and balloons. The text in the balloons are stamps and the rest is rubons.
***
Så med denne siden har jeg utfordret meg selv, med bruk av dies på en annen måte enn jeg pleier og å tegne ansiktet selv, ikke bruke stemplet..
Hvor fornøyd jeg ble kan jo diskuteres, men AJ skal jo være en plass for å prøve ut forskjellige ting, og jeg hadde det moro underveis. Så da ble resultatet slik 
***
So for this page I challenged myself, to use dies differently than I usually do and to draw the face, and don`t use stamp.
I`m not so sure how happy I am with this page, but then again, AJ is a place to try different things and techniuqes and I had fun making this.
So this is how it turned out.
***

***

So I hope this gave you some inspiratin to try to maybe draw a face or something else on your page.
Anyway, just have fun in your Art Journal!

***

2 comments:

Email Helpline said...

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. for More Details Click Here:- Change AOL Mail Password

Rite Way Towing & Recovery Inc said...

This is where Rite Way Towing flatbed tow truck services and will not supply you with reliable services.